Homemade Oreo Cookies
I got this recipe from a friend of mine, who doesn't like Oreos?
- Ready In:
- 2 (18 ounce) boxes devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs, beaten well
- 2⁄3 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix cake mix, eggs and oil together well.
- Shape into marble size balls.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. They are done when the tops looked cracked.
- Mix margarine, cream cheese, icing sugar and vanilla together.
- When cookies are completely cooled, frost the flat side of one cookie and then sandwich with another cookie.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation