Olivia's Garlic Spinach Sauté
This is such a beautiful, colorful dish. It also tastes great and is good for you.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup chopped Spanish onion
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons blanched slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup diced tomato (fresh or canned)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onions an sauté for 5 minutes or until soft and beginning to brown.
- Add the garlic and almonds; sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in tomatoes and cook to heat through, about 1 minute.
- Add the spinach and sauté until just beginning to wilt, about 1 minute.
- Immediately stir in cheese until melted.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more