Zesty Zucchini Sauté
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- 4 medium zucchini
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon instant minced onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Wash Zucchini, but, do not peel.
- Slice in rounds about 1/4-inch thick.
- Mix together remaining ingredients except olive oil.
- Sprinkle over zucchini and toss until seasonings is well distributed.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add zucchini and sauté until browned on both sides, about 10 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used a combination of yellow squash and zucchini. Substituted fresh parsley for the dried and inadvertently used twice as much garlic powder. I think fresh garlic would also be good with this and was tempted to add some till I saw that I had already added more than indicated. The seasoning was so good and the dish very much enjoyed.
see 4 more reviews