Olive Garden Pasta Alfredo (Copycat)
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) box fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in medium sauce pan.
- Add Cream, garlic powder, and pepper and simmer for 10 -12 minutes or until thick. At the same time, bring 4 to 6 quarts of water to a boil and add the pasta.
- When the Alfredo sauce has reached your desired consistency, stin in the Parmesan cheese.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain it. Serve the pasta on plates with Alfredo sauce poured over the top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I suddenly had a craving for Pasta Alfredo - never have eaten it before but all of a sudden I just had to try it. I knew the ingredients but wasn't sure about the amounts so decided to try this one. Very good! Now I know I'm not fond of Pasta Alfredo, but the taste is very good. DH asked me to keep the recipe so I'll make it again! Thanks for posting!