Ocean Spray Salad
So super simple and so super good. This is a tart and beautiful salad that is refreshing. Serve with Chef #462496's Recipe #215827.
- Ready In:
- 2 cups baby field greens
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped (toasted or praline)
- 1 ounce chevre cheese, crumbled
- raspberry vinaigrette dressing, to taste
- Mix first 3 ingredients together, crumble in half the goat cheese and dress lightly.
- Toss to coat the greens and sprinkle on the remaining goat cheese. Pass extra dressing on the side.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
GORGEOUS! Just the kind of flavours that we love - tart, deep and interesting! I had NO idea what mixed baby field greens meant, so I used a Mesclun mixture........herbs, roquette, baby spinach, scarole and oak leaf lettuce. I did not have fresh chevre, so I used a buche of chevre and cut it into small chunks. I made my own dressing with raspberry vinegar and walnut oil which complimented the pecans and cranberries. Made as a Fairy Dust Thankyou for MsSally in Holiday Tag - merci Jess! FT:-)Reply