Oatmeal Blueberry Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups oats (quick or old-fashioned)
- 3⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine oats, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Add milk, egg and oil. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill 12 greased medium-sized muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a homeschooling mother of 8. We have chickens, goats and emus, as well as a year round veggie garden. My children help me cook most of the time, so I tend to look for recipes that are kid friendly and don't take a ton of time to prep. We are a mostly Feingold/Organic family and my main focus is good for you foods, but easy to make with a flair or twist. I experiment a lot with known recipes and I have come up with some amazing ones over the years and love to share with others. My ultimate cake right now is the german chocolate carob cake. My goal in life was to find the perfect sticky toffee pudding recipe. I have now found it in Carol's Sticky Toffee Pudding. This is the most amazing dessert (next to my carob cake) I've ever tasted.