Nuwave Oven-Mini Low-Fat Cheesecakes With Fruit (By Chef Jennife
- Ready In:
- non-fat cooking spray
- 1⁄3 cup crushed vanilla wafer (8 wafers)
- 12 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened (1 tub)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup liquid egg white (or 2 eggs)
- 3⁄4 cup fruit (red raspberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries, or kiwi slices)
- Lightly coat 10 muffin cups (silicone) or paper muffin cups that have been tripled.
- Sprinkle bottom with and sides of each cup with about a1 teaspoon of the crushed vanilla wafers. Set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat on medium speed until smooth. Add egg product and beat on low speed just until combined. Divide evenly among muffin cups.
- Bake on liner pan for 15-16 minutes on power level high, or until set. Cool in cups on a wire rack for 5 minutes. Cover and chill for 4 to 24 hours. Remove cheesecakes from muffin cups. Just before serving, top cheesecakes with fresh fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>