- 1 (70 g) packet almonds, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts
- 1⁄4 cup sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander, ground
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Mix almonds, pine nuts and sesame seeds together.
- Heat oil in a fry pan.
- Add chilli paste and fennel seeds, stirring to combine.
- Add almond mixture and toss often over a low heat for 2-3 minutes or until nuts have stared to brown and smell fragrant.
- Sprinkle over salt and cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!