Nu-Wave Bread Crumb Chicken for Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
- Ready In:
- Tear bread into pieces and in a food processor pulse until finely ground.
- In a large bowl stir together 2 cups bread crumbs, Parmesan, sage, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Melt butter and stir in mustard and salt and pepper to taste.
- With a sharp knife cut chicken thighs from legs.
- Pat chicken dry and brush all over with butter mixture.
- Roll chicken in bread-crumb mixture, pressing gently to adhere, and arrange chicken, without crowding, on 4" rack.
- On level Hi in nuwave oven, bake chicken until cooked through and golden, 14 to 16 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook is the first thing people find out about me. My main passion is my Nuwave oven and converting recipes to cook in my Nuwave. We are always looking for new recipes!!<br /><br /><br />Also, I love to help others! <br /><br /><br />If you find any of my recipes helpful or want to speak with me about it. Please drop me a line. If you wish to help with the Nuwave/Flavorwave Oven recipes please drop me a line or Chef At Heart - (Leanne) - http://www.recipezaar.com/member/416807 She is my partner in crime (Leanne) with Nuwave/Flavorwave recipes! <br /><br /><br />The second thing, I have several passions! One is for my Nu-Wave Oven which is the same as a Flavorwave Oven. <br /><br />The 3rd thing is I love my Crockpot. <br /><br /><a id=clustrMapsLink href=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768><img src=http://www3.clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://www.recipezaar.com/member/531768 alt= /> <br /></a><a href=http://www.amazingcounter.com><img src=http://cb.amazingcounters.com/counter.php?i=2106566&c=6320011 border=0 alt=Free Hit Counter /></a><a href=http://www.1-coupons.com/coupons/target.htm></a></p>