Florentine-Style Porterhouse Steaks - Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipes for your Nuwave/Flavorwave Ovens.
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 1/2 lb) porterhouse steaks (2-inch-thick)
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus additional for sprinkling (preferably sea salt)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for drizzling
- Accompaniment: lemon wedges.
- Pat steaks dry and rub all over with 1 teaspoon salt.
- To cook steaks use 4" grill.
- On HI, bake for about 9 minutes per side (on HI) .
To serve steaks:
- Transfer steaks to a cutting board and let stand, uncovered, 10 minutes. (Internal temperature will rise to at least 135°F while steaks stand.)
- Cut each section of meat off bone, then slice each piece crosswise against the grain and arrange slices on a platter.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt and drizzle with oil.
- Makes 4 servings.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION