No-Fat Applesauce Yogurt Delight
photo by Annacia
- Ready In:
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Measure 3/4 cup; stir in applesauce and cinnamon.
- Pour into bowl or 4 dessert glasses.
- Refrigerate until set but not firm.
- Refrigerate remaining gelatin until slightly thickened.
- Mix in yogurt; spoon over gelatin in bowl.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until set.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I think this recipe is a stood-up prom queen. I made it with cherry diet Jello and lemon diet yogurt and wow, it's good. I love the texture, it doesn't feel like your eating "Jello". For the minimal fat and sugar you can afford to splurge a bit with a dollop...ok, a big dollop, of whipped cream. I also chopped a couple of pecan half and felt truly indulgent. Also with it being a really busy day I just mixed the yogurt into the mix with the apple sauce instead of layering it. If your diabetic or on a diet I really recommend that you give this a try.