photo by Pearl Ishizaki
- Ready In:
- Start by seasoning the thinly sliced beef with a tablespoon each of sugar, soy sauce and sake. Mix all the ingredients well then marinate for about 15 minutes.
- Cut the potato and carrot into bite-sized pieces.
- For the shirataki, drain the liquid from its package then put on top of a strainer. Pour a generous amount of hot water on top of it to help remove its slightly unpleasant smell. If the pieces are too long, you can cut it using a pair of scissors.
- Remove the hard fiber part of the green beans found at its side if it has any. Then, slice it diagonally into 2-3 pieces depending on its length.
- Put the potato, carrot, onion and shirataki inside the microwave pressure cooker. Add the beef with its marinade then mix the ingredients.
- Cover the microwave pressure cooker then cook in the microwave for 8 minutes using 600W.
- After 8 minutes, wait for the pressure indicator to go down then open. Add the green beans on top then put back the cover. Let the remaining steam inside the microwave pressure cooker cook the green beans for about 2 minutes.
- Open the microwave pressure cooker then mix all the ingredients carefully. Put on a serving plate then serve as a side dish or as a main dish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!