Filipino Cube Steak (Bistek Tagalog)
photo by Air Force Mama
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- In a skillet, add water, steak, garlic, lemon juice, soy sauce, pepper, and MSG.
- Bring to a boil and mix well.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 30 - 45 minutes until the liquid reduces my half.
- Add the vegetables if using and cook until tender.
- Add the cornstarch and water mixture and cook until the liquid thickens to the consistency of a thin gravy.
- Serve with fresh jasmine rice.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!