- Ready In:
- 1 naan bread
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 1 cup water
- Soak the naan in the water or you can just wash it in the sink.
- Make sure that the naan is very much wet.
- Heat the pan preferably non stick as the wet naan kind of sticks to the bottom.
- after heating it on the pan for a minute from both sides, put one teaspoon of oil on each side.
- fry it for a minute or two.
- if you like it crunchy, fry it for a little while.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and try new recipes.... Actually I'm really bad at following the directions accurately and every time I don't follow a recipe exactly, a new thing comes up which I'm sure taste better than the original one. Everyone should always make some variations in their recipes to try out new and better things, even the recipes I am gonna post, I encourage every one to do some variations once you've triend the original one.