Mushroom Soup Burgers
photo by Tea Jenny
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Brown hamburger patties in large skillet or electric fry pan.
- After hamburger is browned, drain excess grease.
- Combine soup and milk, pour over hamburgers.
- Peel and quarter potatoes and add to meat and soup.
- Salt and pepper to taste, if desired.
- Simmer covered 30 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Hi connie, we are big on soup in our house and this one went down well DH liked the burger, I think you could say that was a bonus for him, the meat i usually put in soup isn't that much so he loved it. I made it on the stove top and I felt that next time I might use pre cooked potatoes as it would cook faster or maybe I should of cut them smaller, anyway it was a very nice soup, very filling, we had a cheese and onion scone with it and I was stuffed and happy. Made for PAC Spring 2010.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I retired two years ago and thought I would have more time to devote to baking and cooking - not so much. The time just goes by so fast. My husband and I enjoy traveling, spending time with family and friends and especially spending time with our three little dogs and one cat.