Spinach Salad with Blue Cheese
If you like blue cheese you'll love this salad. I don't know where I got the recipe I found it stuck at the back of my salads. The dressing is good on other salads as well
- Ready In:
- 8 cups Baby Spinach, stems removed,washed & dried
- 1 red apple, chopped core removed
- 1 green apple, chopped core removed
- 1 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄3 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- Place dressing ingredients in a sealed jar or cruet and shake well to mix.
- Toss all the salad ingredients to mix well.
- Do not add dressing until just before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Awesome salad! Though I left the red onions off of mine, DH enjoyed them! I had a bit of trouble with the salad dressing....once we shook it up, it would separate before we could even pour it on! Still mighty tasty though. Thanks for an awesome salad! We'll be having this again and again...even my Sister In Law loves it!Reply
see 9 more