Mulberry Rhubarb Pie
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Combine mulberries and rhubarb in a bowl.
- I another bowl combine sugar, flour, and salt.
- Sprinkle about 1/3 of flour mixture on bottom of pastry lined 9-inch pie pan.
- Turn mulberry mixture into pie pan.
- Add remaining sugar mixture on top.
- Dot with butter.
- Adjust top crust; cut steam vents; flute adges.
- Bake in hot oven, with pan underneth to catch spills, at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 to 50 minutes or until crust is browned and juices bubble in vents.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!