- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons low fat margarine
- 250 g marshmallows
- 3 cups Nutri-Grain cereal
- 3 cups just right cereal
- 1⁄4 cup dried apricot, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon toasted almond, roughly chopped
- Place the honey, low fat margarine and marshmallows into a medium sized bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes stirring every 30 seconds until almost fully melted.
- Take out of microwave and add the Kellogg's® Nutri-Grain®, Kellogg's® Just Right®, apricots, sesame seeds and almonds to the marshmallow mixture and combine well.
- Pour the mix into a lined 30cm x 20cm baking tin and smooth out the surface until even. Allow to cool. Cut into 4 inch bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Melbourne I live on a 5 acre property in the Dandenong Ranges Victoria, Australia, having moved from the burbs when I became pregnant with my now 15 year old daughter Alyssa. Once my daughter was born I became a stay at home mum as I couldn't bear the thought of putting her in daycare. She is the light of my life, I never imagined myself as a mum when younger but now wouldn't have it any other way. Alyssa was made a big sister on the 19th April 2010 when our cheeky little boy Blake was born. I love cooking and experimenting with new recipes so quickly become addicted to Zaar as it was previously known & still use it regularly. In addition to being my kids taxi :lol: I also spend my time, reading, gardening and of course shopping. I'm lucky enough that we have the space & so love growing our own fruits, vegies & herbs, this also means we have plenty of room for animals & at the moment have 2 dogs, Max, a Jackshund who's 6, Fletcher, a Kelpie who's 4, 6 cats Snowpea, Fergus, Ginger, Tango, Annie & Cookie, 4 chooks & 2 Ducks. As well as our pets, we also have a lot of native animals around our area, we have kangaroos, wombats, echidna's, possums as well as rosella's, galah's & Cockatoo's hence the name of where I live..