This is my DH's favorite dish. He made it for me when we first dated about 15 years ago. It comes from his mother and is still a favorite for our family.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 garlic clove
- 16 ounces garden vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 8 ounces mostaccioli noodles, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 lb Velveeta reduced fat cheese product, thinly sliced
- grated parmesan cheese
- Brown meat; add vegetables and cook until tender.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and garlic.
- In casserole dish, layer half the cooked noodles, meat sauce, and Velveeta. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle the top with Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, until heated through and cheese begins to bubble and brown on top.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION