- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 - 1 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 3 (10 3/4 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
- Brown ground beef over medium heat in a 5 quart dutch oven or soup kettle. Drain the fat and return beef to the pan.
- Add all canned ingredients.
- Stir and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 1 - 1 1/2 hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am married with three daughters (my 20th anniversary is coming soon!). We like to travel...especially road trips. Both my hubby and I love to cook and experiment in the kitchen. I love to read cookbooks and try new recipes (especially those that are tried and true by another cook). I make a recipe as written the first time, unless I recognize an ingredient or combination that is not our taste. I get a laugh out of those who totally re-make a recipe the first time they try it and then hate the recipe and review it as though it were the submitter's fault! I am facing a brand new stage in my life this year. My oldest daughter will be beginning high school. We are pretty laid back and I don't consider my family over-scheduled. Still, I appreciate having on hand quick and delicious recipes for the evenings when we need to eat fast. I am new to this site and I can't wait to try everyone's recipes!