Mosaic Dessert Bars
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the Kraft web site.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 20mins
- 5 1⁄2 cups boiling water, divided
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime flavor gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavor gelatin
- 2 ounces unflavored gelatin (2 envelopes)
- 1⁄2 cup cold water
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- ADD 1 cup boiling water to each flavor fruit gelatin mix in separate bowls. Stir at least 2 minute until completely dissolved. Pour each flavor of gelatin into separate small shallow food storage container sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
- SPRINKLE unflavored gelatine over cold water; let stand 1 minute Stir in 1-1/2 cups boiling water. Add condensed milk; mix well. Cool slightly.
- CUT flavored gelatin into cubes. Randomly place cubes in 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray. Pour milk mixture over cubes. Stir very gently, if necessary to distribute gelatin cubes. Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION