Morton's Steakhouse Dijon Vinaigrette
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is the Dijon Vinaigrette from Mortons Steakhouse. They use it on their chopped salad. Its so light and flavorful, its my favorite!
- Ready In:
- 10 ounces white balsamic vinegar
- 5 ounces water
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Dijon mustard
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packet Italian salad dressing mix
- 16 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- Place vinegar and water in mixing bowl.
- Add Dijon Mustard and Italian Dressing mix to the bowl and mix with wire whip, mix well.
- Add Olive Oil and mix well again.
- Place vinaigrette into a plastic storage container, label, date, and refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Cut this back to 1/2 cup, as it was just me. I have to agree with mama smurf that the dressing mix did seem a little too much. I made another batch, and this time used about a quarter of the amount of dressing mix. Worked out fine for me and did not make any other adjustments. Thnx for sharing your recipe, SoCalTine. Made for PAC Spring 2010. You've been adopted! http://www.recipezaar.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=327498&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0Reply
Made this for SPRING PAC 2010 and it makes a lot!! I wasn't sure on the ingredient of Italian salad dressing mix (our's comes in 0.7 oz. package and to make 3 1/2 oz. it would have taken about 5 packets) so anyway I used just one and added about 1-1/2 Tbls. of sugar to cut some of the tartness and everyone enjoyed it....it turned out fine. Definately will make again. Thank you.Reply