Moroccan Spice Paste
This creates a wonderful paste that can be used in a variety of ways- roasting meat, vegetables, grilling sausages, with rice or couscous. The flavours blend to make a vibrant, warm dish.
- Ready In:
- 4 fresh garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cracked black pepper (not ground)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Mince/crush the garlic and set aside in a bowl.
- Add the other ingredients and mix.
- Cover and leave for at least an hour before using, for the flavours to blend.
- Use as a rub for meat or dilute with extra olive oil and roast with your choice of vegetables.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION