Moms Simple Swiss Steak
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is different then most Swiss steak recipes (she's made it for more than 20 years and I still don't get tired of it.)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 6 beef round steak
- 1 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- Mix flour and pepper.
- Dredge the steaks in the flour.
- Fry in a nonstick pan using no oil or butter.
- Lightly brown both sides.
- Mix soup and water together.
- Pour in a large medium depth casserole pan.
- Add steaks in the pan (don't stack them).
- Bake at 375°F in oven for 45 minutes. Flip once or twice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION