MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 30mins
- 1 roast
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
- 2 (1 1/2 ounce) envelopes onion soup mix
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 bunch carrot
- 3 onions
- 3 medium potatoes
- 32 ounces beef broth
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add salt and pepper to flour, and coat roast. heat oil in bottom of dutch oven and sear/brown on all sides. rub 1/2 jar of horseradish over meat, along with 1/2 of garlic and first envelope of soup mix. Fill half way up side of roast with beef stock and place in center of oven for one hour.
- Turn roast and repeat step two, again filling halfway up side of roast with liquid, and back in the oven for an additional hour.
- Chop vegetables into desired sizes and add, again filling about 1/3 of pot with liquid.
- Place back in oven for last hour.
- Remove from oven, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables to a serving dish, and meat to another.
- Juices can be used over meat and vegetables, or used to make gravy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note