1. Pour 1 cup of cranberry juice in a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin over it. Let stand until softened ( about 15 minutes).
2. Combine cranberries and sugar in the food processor . Process with short pulses until the cranberries are finely chopped.
3. In a large saucepan, combine berry/sugar mix with remaining cranberry juice and lemon juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat and simmer until the cranberry bits are tender ( about 8-15 minutes depending upon the size of the chopped berries).
4. Remove from heat and stir in gelatin mix until dissolved. Set aside to cool slightly.
5. Spray a mold with non-stick spray then pour the mixture into the mold ( or molds depending upon size). Cover and refrigerate until firm ( at least 6 hours).
6. To unmold, turn mold over onto a plate. Soak a kitchen towel in hot water and wrap it around the inverted mold. Let stand for a few minutes then remove the towel. Holding plate and mold together, gently shake until the sauce falls form the mold onto the plate.