Modified Swanson's Stuffing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is Recipe #331899, modified with some egg and herbs.
- Ready In:
- 2 1⁄2 cups chicken broth (Swanson Regular, Natural Goodness or Certified Organic)
- 1 dash ground black pepper, generous dash
- 2 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) package herb seasoned stuffing mix, Pepperidge Farm brand recommended
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute
- 4 tablespoons fresh herbs (rosemary, thyme and sage)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Heat broth, pepper, celery and onion in saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil; decrease heat to low. Cover. Cook 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Don't overcook.
- Put stuffing mix in bowl. Pour cooked mixture over it and mix. Put egg substitute and herbs in with it; mix again.
- Spray 3-quart casserole with nonstick spray. Spoon stuffing into it. Cover and bake 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION