photo by katie in the UP
- Ready In:
- Melt butter (I use microwave 45 seconds).
- Mix sugar and cinnamon (there is always some left I keep in a shaker for toast on another day).
- Take a biscuit, brush melted butter on edge, then dip in cinnamon and sugar(just the edges).
- Place on greased baking sheet.
- When all have been dipped in sugar and butter. Place 1/2 tsp jam in the middle of each one, making a little indention.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for approx 15 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
katie you are right these are so simple! I used only roll of 8 large sized butterflake biscuits, and didnt even make the cinnamon sugar as I always have a cannister of it in the cupboard. Used strawberry jam also. We loved them although no one thought they were in competition with a donut. They were more like a sweet biscuit/sweet roll. Thinking that next time I will try to flatten them out a little more and then drizzle with a glaze to see get a danish type roll. Thanks katie!