MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
this is another really yummy frozen, no bake dessert my family makes from time to time..Always gets eaten up fast!! (cooking time is freezing time)
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 30mins
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups icing sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten slightly
- 3 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream
- 1 (200 g) package miniature marshmallows
- candy cane, crushed, for sprinkling
- Crust: Blend wafer crumbs and melted butter.
- Press firmly into greased glass 9 x 13 pan.
- Filling: Cream butter, icing sugar.
- Add eggs, and melted chocolate and beat until light and fluffy.
- Spoon over crust.
- Put in freezer.
- Topping: Whip cream and gently fold in marshmallows.
- Spread over chocolate layer.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy cane.
- Wrap well with plastic wrap and foil and put in freezer until frozen and ready to serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION