Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Pie
This is a 3 ingredient recipe and is incredibly easy AND delicious. Try it with any of your favorite ice cream flavors, but mint chocolate chip is so refreshing and goes great with the chocolate crust. This can be prepared up to 2 months ahead of time and frozen.
- Ready In:
- 6 cups mint chocolate chip ice cream or 6 cups mint chocolate chip frozen yogurt, softened
- 1 (9 inch) chocolate graham wafer pie crust or (9 inch) chocolate crumb crusts
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Spoon ice cream into crust, mounding it higher in the center.
- Melt chocolate chips and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over the ice cream.
- Freeze for at least 6 hours or up to 2 months.
- Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Slice and enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this for my sons birthday and everyone loved it. His dad always makes the cake for his b-day since I'm not much of a baker, but I know how much he loves mint choc chip ice cream and I saw this and said "I think I can do that!!"I used an Oreo cookie crust and used the idea of adding a layer of hot fudge to the crust! It was so quick & easy to put together. Mom is now the bomb! Perfect for a hot July afternoon. Don't expect this to last long in my freezer. I'm sure this will be requested again and again!! Thanks Karen! Kudos to you as well! :)Reply