Mini Crescent Dogs
photo by Brenda Mariko
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 48 hot dogs (from 16-oz package) or 48 smoked link sausage (cocktail-sized)
- Heat oven to 375°F Unroll both cans of the dough; separate into 16 triangles. Cut each triangle lengthwise into 3 narrow triangles.
- Place sausage on shortest side of each triangle. Roll up each, starting at shortest side of triangle and rolling to opposite point; place point side down on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, switching position of cookie sheets halfway through baking. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I needed a super quick & easy meal for dear BF and I since we were out running errands today & ate a late lunch. I came across this simple recipe and was excited since I already had the crescent rolls & sausage! I did sprinkle some Italian seasoning on top of the rolls before popping them in the oven. These mini crescent dogs were delicious! Will definitely make them again. Also, easy for dear BF to eat while playing Xbox!!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I’m a flaky, seamless dough sheet that makes delicious recipes even easier. Spending time with creative cooks to help them make something special out of a few simple ingredients is what I love to do. There are so many great recipes to be made, and so little time! Some favorite foods: <a href="http://www.pillsbury.com/products/rolls/refrigerated/crescents/mummy_dogs.aspx?WT.mc_id=paid_bannerad_recipezaar_cresc_mummy_08">Mummy Dogs</a> <a href="http://www.pillsbury.com/products/rolls/refrigerated/crescents/tartlets.aspx?WT.mc_id=paid_bannerad_recipezaar_cresc_tartlets_08">Bacon Cheese Tartlets</a> <a href="http://www.pillsbury.com/products/rolls/refrigerated/crescents/tree.aspx?WT.mc_id=paid_bannerad_recipezaar_cresc_tree_08">Holiday Appetizer Tree</a>