Mini Chicken Pot Pies
photo by Walmart
- Ready In:
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed (suggested -- Great Value)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 1/3 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (suggested -- Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layers)
- Heat oven to 375°F In medium bowl, combine vegetables, chicken and soup; mix well.
- Press each biscuit into 5 1/2-inch round. Place 1 round in each of 8 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim. Spoon a generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each. Pull edges of dough over filling toward center; pleat and pinch dough gently to hold in place.
- Bake at 375°F 20 to 22 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.
- Variations: If your family loves cheese, sprinkle some shredded Cheddar cheese over each puff about 5 minutes before the end of the baking time. Based on ingredient costs to create four servings of the recipe and side dish (Green Giant Tuscan Seasoned Broccoli Steamers). Substitute 2 cups of any frozen (thawed) vegetables you have on hand, such as broccoli, corn, peas or green beans, for the mixed vegetables.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!