Milk Chocolate Bubble Ring
- Ready In:
- 2 packages refrigerated biscuits
- 20 milk chocolate kisses
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- Remove biscuits from packages; separate into individual biscuits.
- Using your hands, flatten each biscuit into a 2 1/2- 3-inch round of dough.
- Unwrap the milk chocolate kisses.
- Place a chocolate kiss, point side up, in the center of each round of dough.
- Bring the edge of the dough up and around the kiss to form a ball.
- Pinch the edge of the dough together to seal firmly.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Dip each ball of dough into the melted butter, then roll it in the sugar mixture.
- Arrange the coated balls of dough in a greased 6 cup ring mold.
- (Bundt or other) Form two layers, positioning the balls of dough in the second layer between the balls of the first layer.
- Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or til golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on a wire rack.
- Invert onto a serving place.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and so I am thrilled that I found recipezaar. I work as an educational assistant in a food school so I am around food all day long. I have four children, three of which have already flown the coop so to speak but I still have my 'baby' at home. (He's 21). I am lucky in that I have my summers off so I spend a lot of time trying new recipes and catching up on my reading. I also play soccer in a ladies league to stay in shape.