Blitz Bubble Ring
photo by Chef Boy Mar-10
- Ready In:
- 4 (7 1/2 ounce) cans of regular pillsbury biscuits
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups chopped pecans (depending on preference)
- Flatten each biscuit to approximately 3".
- Cut each package of cream cheese into 20 squares.
- Place 1 square of cream cheese into the center of each flattened biscuit.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon and carefully spoon 1 tsp of cinnamon/sugar mix over each square of cream cheese.
- Pinch and seal each biscuit.
- Brush heavy duty Bundt Pan with melted butter (heavy duty pan is important).
- Sprinkle a tablespoons of cinnamon/sugar mixture around bottom of Bundt Pan.
- Sprinkle a small handful of chopped pecans around pan.
- Add layer of biscuits seam side down into pan (keeps biscuits from popping open during baking).
- Brush first layer of biscuits with melted butter, sprinkle with more cinnamon/sugar mix and add a few more chopped pecans into pan over biscuits.
- Continue adding biscuits 1 layer at a time - remembering to brush each layer with melted butter, sprinkle with cinnamon/sugar mix and add a few more chopped pecans.
- Bake at 365 for approximately 30 minutes (watch closely near the end of baking time and adjust if necessary).
- When done baking, turn out IMMEDIATLY onto serving platter - if allowed to cool, it will stick to the pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!