Microwave Chicken & Dumpling Soup for 2
- Ready In:
- In a 1-1/2 to 2-quart casserole combine chicken pieces, water, carrot, celery, salt and savory; cover.
- Microwave at High 18 to 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink, turning pieces over and stirring broth 2 or 3 times during cooking.
- Skim fat.
- Remove chicken.
- Skin and bone chicken; cut into pieces.
- Return to soup; cover and set aside.
- In small bowl blend dumpling ingredients well.
- Drop by tablespoons onto soup; cover.
- Microwave at High 2 to 3 minutes, or until dumplings are light and springy to the touch and no longer doughy.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Jill. When I discovered Recipezaar, and that you can 'sort' recipes by 'rating' it really got my attention. I am building a collection of five star (rated by 100 or more users on this site) :) recipes. This is quite an improvement over frozen entrees from the microwave for lunch!!! I tell everyone I can about this site, so they can reap the benefits too!