Mexican Potato Soup!
photo by Teresa perez
- Ready In:
- get a round pan and put on med high heat.
- get the can of tomato sauce and water and put into the hot pan let boil for a few minutes
- than with the potatoes cut into fries( leave the skin on thats the best part).
- few add a time drop the potatoes into the soup when all in then stir
- add the salt, oregano, chicken bouillon, and tabasco mix well.
- let cook about 30-40 minutes or till potatoes are soft but not to soft.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
My name is Teresa and i am a mother and wife i have 3 amazing boys and a wonderful husband i have been married for almost 7 years and we love to cook mostly mexican foods because he is mexican and im only half but we love to cook and i love to bake i try new foods all the time to see how they turn out witch alot of what i cook it good and the ones that arnt i just never do again lol. but yea and i think it would be fun to share with the recipes that i come up with and other people can see if they like...