Meaty Delish Muffin
photo by princessmaridel
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 lb butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 medium eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup milk
Toppings and Fillings
- 1⁄2 cup ham
- 1⁄2 cup hot dog
- 1⁄2 cup bacon
- 1⁄4 cup carrot
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup celery
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- (For the muffin batter).
- 1. Sift the dry ingredients in a separate bowl and set aside.
- 2. Mix the butter and vanilla in the mixer until fluffy.
- 3. Add one egg at a time, then the sugar.
- 4. Add the dry ingredients, alternating with the milk and ending with the dry ingredients. Set aside.
- (For the Toppings).
- 5. Cook bacon until crispy. Set aside and use the oil to saute the ham and hotdog for about two minutes.
- 6. Add the carrot, celery, and bell pepper. Cook for a minute. Add milk until mixture becomes creamy.
- 7. Remove from heat and add in the bacon, seasoning it with salt and pepper according to your taste. Let it cool.
- 8. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare the muffin pan with paper cups.
- 9. Fill in about 2/3 of each cup with muffin base then add cooled toppings.
- 10. Bake the muffins for 25-35 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!