Mayo-Free Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- In a large pot, bring the potatoes to a boil.
- Add the eggs into the same pot. Boil for 10 minutes until hard boiled. Take the eggs out of the pot with tongs, but leave the potatoes until you can easily stick a fork into them.
- While potatoes continue to boil, rinse the eggs in cold water to cool down.
- While eggs continue to cool, dice red onion.
- Dice the eggs.
- Remove potatoes from water and dice into large chunks.
- While potatoes are still hot, combine with eggs and onions (heat from potatoes slightly cooks the onions).
- Add seasonings. (These measurements are a guesstimate -- I usually just eyeball and add until it tastes right).
- Serve warm or refrigerate if desired (I prefer mine warm).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!