Master Mix for Quick Breads (lrg. quantity)
- Ready In:
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl.
- Add sugar and brown sugar to bowl, making sure to break up any clumps.
- Whisk mix to thoroughly combine.
- Store in covered container in cool, dry place.
- This mix will keep for up to four months.
What a great and helpful recipe! I used 3 1/2 cups of it today in making pumpkin nut bread and soon, will make cranberry nut bread, too. I measured out 3 1/2 cup portions of the master mix and put them individually in baggies, then put the baggies in a tin with a tight cover. So, I can make bread anytime I want to! Thanks for the great post!