Marinated Shrimp Appetizer
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
An easy appetizer from my friend Karylene, who only knows how to make fabulous food.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 20mins
- 2 lbs cooked shrimp
- 3 -4 tablespoons basil
- 3 -4 tablespoons thyme
- 3 -4 tablespoons rosemary
- 3 -4 tablespoons chives
- 1 large lemon, juice of
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- Defrost shrimp, if it is frozen.
- Note: I prefer to use medium/large shrimp with tails on, but any kind can be used.
- Combine oil, lemon juice, herbs, and a few shakes of salt.
- Mix well and pour into a zipper bag with shrimp.
- Turn bag to coat all shrimp well.
- Place in refrigerator and marinate at least a few hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION