Marinated Lamb Lamb Loin Chops
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Real Italians love Lamb and this is easy and wonderful for a special meal.
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 45mins
- 4 large boneless lamb loin chops
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix together all of the marinade ingredients and place in a shallow casserole dish along with the lamb ensuring the marinade coats the lamb well. Refrigerate for at least two hours or up till 6 hours. Remove from the refrigerator 45 minutes before you are ready to cook to allow the meat to come to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F Heat a heavy oven-proof frying pan at medium high heat. Sear the lamb very well one both sides until golden brown. Place the pan in the hot oven until the lamb is cooked to your desired doneness. We find 6 to 8 minutes will cook our 2 inch lamb chops to a nice warm rare. Serve hot.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This is fantastic! This recipe is one of my regulars now... everything you ever wanted marinated lamb chops to be!<br/><br/>We buy our meat in bulk, so when we buy, I throw the chops in a bag, throw in the marinade, jiggle around to coat well and then freeze. Then it's ready whenever I want something quick!<br/><br/>Thanks for sharing babyiguana...2Reply