Marinated Cheese With Peppers & Olives
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, cut into 3/4-inch cubes about 2 cups
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1⁄2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
- Cover; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!