Marbled Chocolate Chip Bars
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon water (I know, sounds ridiculous, use your own discretion)
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- 1 -2 cup chocolate chips
- Beat first 8 ingredients together well.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Add nuts if desired.
- Spread into greased 10x15 pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Place in 375 oven for 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven; swirl chocolate chips with a knife.
- Return to oven; bake for an additional 15-18 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!