Aloha! Try this easy Hawaiian salad dressing served over a green salad with chopped mango, toasted chopped macadamia nuts, coconut flakes and grilled chicken. Posted by request from "Sam Choy's Island Flavors"
- Ready In:
- 1 small mango, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1⁄2 small sweet onion, cubed
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 cup light salad oil
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- In a food processor or blender, combine mango, onion, sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- With the machine running, add the oil in a slow steady stream, season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This dressing really had an interesting flavor. I think my mango must have been too small because it was very thick. I think next time I try this I will make a chicken salad with it instead of using it with a tossed salad. The directions are clear and concise and it takes less than a minute to whip together. For an "out of the ordinary" this is perfect.Reply
see 1 more