Manchego Cheese Quesadillas for 2
Yup...another recipe from an old issue of "Vanidades"...lol! Old mags can be soo helpful sometimes! ;) The good thing about quesadillas is that they are soooooo versatile and flexible for cooking! They are sooo NOT time consuming and great when making breakfast for hungry ppl or short on time!!!
- Ready In:
- 2 (6 inch) corn tortillas (6 in)
- 4 slices manchego cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sour cream (for each quesadilla)
- 1 teaspoon pico de gallo (for each quesadilla)
- cooking spray (PAM)
- Cover each tortilla with 2 slices of manchego cheese and fold them in half.
- In a large skillet, heat the cooking spray (PAM) and when it's hot enough add in your tortillas.
- Cook them for about 2-3 minutos on each side until they're golden brown and the cheese has melted.
- When they're done, put 1/2 teaspoons of sour cream over each quesadilla and 1 teaspoons of Pico de Gallo.
- Variations: prepare as indicated but you may add to the filling ham, veggies, shredded chichen, guacamole, chiles or even fruit! ;) Make it as you wish! Enjooooy!