Malibu Splice (cocktail)
If you know what a Splice iceblock (ice cream) tastes like then this is the alcoholic drink version. Its great! Cooking time is freezer time.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 2⁄3 cup coconut cream
- 2⁄3 cup pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 cup malibu coconut rum
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2⁄3 cup Midori melon liqueur
- 1 cup ice cube
- Combine the coconut cream and pineapple juice in a plastic container.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours, or until set.
- Roughly break up frozen coconut mixture with a metal spoon and quickly transfer to the jus of a blender.
- Add Malibu, ice cubes and lime juice blend until smooth.
- Divid Midori evenly between 4 serving glasses. Pour over the coconut mixture and serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I got my DH to make this for me. He didn`t use Midori melon we had another brand. Then he grabbed the coconut milk not cream. So mine wasn`t as sweet as it should be according to the way the recipe states. He skipped the freezing part putting it all into the vita mixadding ice and making a nice slush drink. Which I did enjoy! And I know using cream of coconut (as instructed in the ingredients)would be just fabulous!Reply