Maitake and Asparagus Saute - Elimination Diet
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Yum! I posted this for just 1 serving. Just cook however much you want!! Elimination Diet Recipe Notes: The mushrooms are best tasting cooked and helped me meet a sort of meaty craving I was having.
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 stalks asparagus
- 10 maitake mushrooms, taken off of the mushroom head
- salt, to taste (I use my favorite seasoned salt)
- Chop asparagus into preferred size for eating.
- Heat sautee pan over medium high. Add oil to pan and heat oil.
- Add asparagus and mushrooms to pan and sautee.
- Do not constantly move the veggies, let them get some heat and brown, but not so long that they stick to the pan.
- Check after 4 minutes and cook until done to the tenderness you desire, I like a little crunch left.
- Toss with sea salt, seasoned salt or your favorite dried seasoning. (Ensure season salt is elimination diet friendly if necessary).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION