photo by Pamela
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil margarine in the microwave for about 5 seconds.
- In a rectangular square pan, mix graham wafer crumbs and melted margarine and press evenly and firmly over the bottom.
- Pour condensed milk evenly over the base.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips, coconut, and walnuts evenly in layers on top of the milk.
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes.
- Take pan out and let it cool on counter for about 45 minutes, and then cut into squares and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I made this last night it came out alright...unfortunately, the condensed milk was still runny, even after hours of refridgeration. After going to the Eaglebrand website to look for this recipe, the directions are different. the baking time says 25-30 or until slightly brown, also says to press the mix layers into the base with a fork, due to the runny milk cutting before refridgerating was messy.<br/><br/>I think I'll try this again but using the actual recipe from the website...it still came out okay but very messy.