Lucious BBQ Camembert Packs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
It doesn't always need to be Halloumi for vegetarians when it comes to BBQ-ing. This is filling and just lovely with grilled vegetables, dips and crunchy bread.
- Ready In:
- 4 camembert cheese (rounds, small ones, about 100-150g each)
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 teaspoons honey (dark one is best)
- thyme (fresh) or rosemary (fresh)
- sea salt and pepper
- Chop onion in very thin slices.
- Mince garlic.
- Oil/Brush 4 generously sized aluminium foil slices with the olive oil (1tsp each) in the middle.
- Place a couple of onion slices on the oil.
- Top with camembert rounds
- Cover with remaining onion slices and garlic.
- Drizzle honey over onion/cheeses.
- Sprinkle with fresh thyme or rosemary.
- Form little packs, make sure to leave open a bit, so the steam can evaporate.
- Place on grill and leave on for about 15 minutes, until cheese has melted and the onions caramellized with the honey.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION