Low Sodium, Low Fat, Pumpkin Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with vegetable cooking Spray.
- Sift together the flour, salt, sugar, baking soda, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, eggs, and spices.
- Gently combine the dry and wet ingredients.
- If adding nuts, gently add them after the dry and wet are combined.
- Pour batter into the loaf pan.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes, until straw comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes, remove from pan and continue cooling on a rack.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!